We are searching for an EXPERIENCED ANDROID ENGINEER to join our Software Development team to develop the SIRIN OS™ and FINNEY™ blockchain smartphone.
SIRIN LABS is creating the next generation of technologies that will change the way people interact with each other and with the fast-changing world. We are looking for excellent engineers with fresh minds and experience from vast areas, like distributed computing and blockchain systems, large-scale systems, networking, data storage, security, UI design, and mobile.
A Software Engineer at SIRIN LABS will work on a project critical to our needs with the option to move between teams and projects as the employee and the software team evolve.
- Versatility, leadership, and motivation to solve new problems as we push towards the mass market adoption of new technologies.
- Ability to manage individual projects’ priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. In addition, designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and enhancing software solutions.
- Complex problem solving, software architecture and design, developing and deploying robust Android frameworks (OS) and applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent military/practical experience.
- Experience in mobile software development of Android Applications (Must)
- Experience in developing complex Android Applications (Must)
- Experience with server-side development, large scale or high-volume production systems (Must)
- Experience with Client-side (Must)
- Experience in Android testing and debugging tools (Must)
- Strong knowledge of application security (Must)
- Experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting
- Experience in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- A team player, familiar with Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent problem-solving skills and out-of-the box thinking
- Fast self-learner, ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Fluency in written and spoken English