SIRIN LABS, the developer of SOLARIN™, an ultra-secure mobile phone, has developed FINNEY™, the first open source blockchain smartphone. Upon conclusion of the ICO, SIRIN LABS raised over $157M, making it the fourth largest ICO at the time. Partnering with some of the most respected entities at the forefront of new technologies, the company’s vision is to bridge the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy by creating a simple-to-use, feeless, ultra-secure mobile device that will solve the current blockchain pains of security and bad user experience.
Being a member of the SIRIN LABS team would give you the opportunity to be part of the next technology revolution.
The successful candidate is a dynamic and inspiring individual with an enormous passion for technology who lives and breathes gadgets.
- Responsible for SIRIN LABS’ repair lab in Israel
- Support for authorized distributors’ repair labs; including training, answering ongoing questions, and continual training
- Performing high-quality repairs and refurbishment of Android smartphone devices
- Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents/work orders.
- Inventory management of spare parts
- Cleaning or adjusting mechanical parts to maintain machines’ operating efficiency and to prevent breakdowns or repeat return for repair
- Follow-up and analysis of revisions, including the production of current reports; conducting diagnosis of problems according to complaint
- Maintaining weekly repairs report in priority system/service model
- Re-installing software programs or adjusting settings on existing software to fix device malfunctions
- Utilization of multiple repair platforms which require advanced soldering and the use of soldering equipment
- Consistently meet or exceed projected rates of repair for multiple makes and models
- At least 5 years of smartphone lab repair experience
- Certified Technician diploma
- Proven capabilities and experience in manual work (Must)
- Component-level replacement/surface-mount soldering experience
- Assembly and cosmetic mobile device refurbishment experience
- Proven experience in backup and restoration of Android-based devices (Must)
- Proven experience in loading Android OS (Must)
- Experience in root cause analysis and reports
- Strong computer skills
- Experience in ordering spares and tools
- Analytical, self-learner with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated
**Capable of providing references from your previous employers.
**The position is located in Israel. Applicant must be able to work legally in this country.