We are searching for a SECURITY EXPERT ENGINEER to join our Software Development team.
This position requires performing technical software tasks and solving challenges in native and mobile application development, as well as in OS, framework, and kernel development. You will build SIRIN LABS products for our Android-based SIRIN OS™ and FINNEY™ smartphone.
The security rockstar will be tasked with complex problem solving, software architecture and design; developing and deploying robust Android frameworks (OS), security solutions, and applications.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent military/practical experience
- Fluency with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C, C++
- 5+ years of experience in software development, professional services, solution engineering, and technical consulting (Must)
- Proven experience and knowledge in design and deployment of Android Smartphone Security (Plus)
- Experience in architecting and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Experience in developing complex Android applications and building custom ROM on top of AOSP
- Programming knowledge and experience in:
- Cryptographic algorithms and other security algorithms and protocols (Major Advantage)
- Blockchain technology and the architecture of decentralized networks (Major Advantage)
- Network security and wireless communication protocols
- Threat modelling analysis and security development lifecycle
- Linux shell scripting and kernel programming
- Embedded software and hardware security requirements and techniques (Plus)
- A team player with experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent problem-solving skills and out-of-the box thinking
- Fast self-learner able to pick up new technologies quickly
- Fluency in written and spoken English